"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, April 15, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #3:

#15: Apparently my French sucks. Ah well.

#16: A game during witching hour...

#17: Sewing. Unbelievably. 

#18: Kimbra, live at Sing Sing Studios. Most beautiful person in the world. 

#19: Washing my hair with sugar. And cinnamon. And honey. 

#20: Secrets to take to the grave.

#21: A jean bag that is undeniably a piece of me. Whatever people think.

#22: Tracking the painters. Bloody confusing, if you get what I mean. 

#23: Avatar. Ooh-Rah. 

More to come...

No comments: