"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, September 09, 2012

a book with no pictures!?

Now Playing: Landscape (Demo) by Florence + the Machine (she wants the silence but fears the solitude, she wants to be alone and together with you)

So I was one of those kids who read books with pictures.

Don't judge me!

I loved Enid Blyton books when I was growing up, and when I 'read' big history books I really only looked at the pictures.

My blog has become very wordy and quite polemic, and you wouldn't think it but I am actually quite a visual learner - I love pictures and movies and visual media. And I like the idea of having some structure without limiting the creative process and my own personal stream of consciousness. Sooo....

Every Monday I'm going to post a music video, or just a video with the audio of a song that I like.

Every Wednesday I'm going to post a picture - I've been finding lots of really cool stuff on tumblr and stuff.

Every Friday I'm going to post a video, like a vlog or a PSA - because I follow lots of vloggers and I get lots of my ideas from them.

I'll tag each post with 'Music Monday' or 'Wordless Wednesday' or 'Video Friday' so that you can stay in the loop.

KK? ILY!

No comments: