"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, September 07, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #74

Now Playing: Withdraw (Live on Soundcheck) by Kimbra (I've lost all my friends like money and I've lost all my men to the sky)

#664: When they started playing Fireflies and I let go of my balloon I knew it was time to let go and to say goodbye

#665: I know my 'we're just friends' line doesn't sound very convincing, but nobody knows better than me that it's true

#666: I'll never throw the first punch but if you hit me, I'll fucking hit you back

#667: 'Shut up and give me a hug'

#668: If someone thinks that 'gay' is an insult: I won't be defensive about something that isn't offensive

#669: Scary guy at the train station - in what universe can you beckon a station officer with 'AY! COCKHEAD!'? 

#670: Happy birthday Claire Bear!

#671: Thank you. Thank you for organizing a surprise for one of my friends. And not telling me. It wouldn't have been so hard to let me be part of it. But no. Apparently I'm just not good enough for you. 

#672: When you've just come back from a funeral you're in no mood to entertain the vice principal telling you off for 'holes in your tights'. Is it a crime to fall over?

#673: Hot oil massage❤

#674: I'm looking forward to your reaction but also kind of terrified of your reaction...

#675: I love you all so very much

No comments: