"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #76

Now Playing: Shake it Out (Acoustic) by Florence + the Machine (and it's hard to dance with the devil on your back, given half the chance would I take any of it back? It's a fine romance but it's left me so undone...it's always darkest before the dawn) 

#687: A sweet friend checking in on me. I love you to the moon and back. 

#688: I'll let you in on a little secret...I've been doing a little surreptitious post scheduling (only Music Monday/Wordless Wednesday/Video Friday stuff! I swear!) Also, why isn't it Vriday? My alliterations!

#689: Coffee!

#690: So I had this high in which I randomly hugged this guy and seriously confuzzled this other guy...

#691: Cup-a-Soup for breakfast...probably should, ya know...get up earlier...

#692: A pacemaker is one of those things that saves your life by killing you in the process

#693: God bless make-up assessments

#694: Dear teacher, don't tell me I'm not going to get into uni when my ATAR prediction is probably higher than your IQ. 

#695: Lit centre tomorrow! (Translation: getting lost tomorrow!) 

#696: A tough day :(

#697: Fucking psychos on the train...

#698: Where's Wally? StevieJ? 

#699: Snobby Aquinas boys on my bus. They were cute. Until they looked at me like I was scum. What are they even doing on public transport if they're so fucking aristocratic? Where are their limousines? 

No comments: