"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #77

Now Playing: No Light, No Light by Florence + the Machine (and I'd do anything to make you stay)

#700: Lit Centre! Kirsty Murray! Woohoo!

#701: Dealing with each day as it comes

#702: Pacemaker being a bitch

#703: Sometimes I'm wondering who's six months older than who

#704: Feminist rant for my English assignment. I feel good.

#705: Too many assessments. Just. Too many. Assessments. 

#706: Cockroaches in the sugar...

#707: Hayfever season. Joy.

#708: Really scary Video Friday scheduled...

#709: Horror movies in English. AAAAAAAHHHHH....

#710: I have to leave straight after school on Friday so you'd better find me real quick and give me a hug before mocks okay???

#711: Apple cider vinegar leaving a really pretty red streak in my hair. Much love.

No comments: