"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #80

Now Playing: Eyes Open by Taylor Swift (the tricky thing is yesterday we were just children, playing soldiers, just pretending, dreaming dreams with happy endings)

#747: Exam in two days. AAAAAH.

#748: I wish I could trust you.

#749: Begin Again. 

#750: ice cream love

#751: should probably really wash my hair...

#752: awkward conversations in the study room

#753: Black elastic belts. My true love. 

#754: Wednesdays in cafes

#755: skye kisses and bella cuddles

#756: Taylor Swift is releasing a new song every week for four weeks. Much love. 

#757: HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE COLDPLAY!? BLASPHEMY!!

#758: 'I don't even know her but I know I can't compete'
'Oh, really? But you have so much character!'

^ what friends do to make you all warm and fuzzy inside 

No comments: