"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, September 17, 2012

Music Monday: I Don't Understand Job

Just letting y'all know that these Music Monday/Wordless Wednesday/Video Friday posts will be uploaded at 6am on the prescribed day.

No, I am never up at 6am.

There's this beautiful thing called blog post scheduling.

Anyways.

Garfunkel and Oates is a band I came across when I was watching the Melbourne International Comedy Festival one night, laughing my way through my favourite comedians like Adam Hills and Jeff Green. They were singing 'Fuck You'...which is a 'sweet little love song'

Ahahahaha.

I LOVE Garfunkel and Oates. They're so crass. And so clever.

Here is my favourite song of theirs: I Don't Understand Job

(note: they blocked my favourite video of this. If you want the audio I can email it to you...email me...)


No comments: