"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, September 21, 2012

Video Friday: Laci Green!

Best. Vlogger. Of. All. Time.

Laci Green is a peer sex educator and founder of Sex+, which is a vlog series about - everything. Everything everyone should know but doesn't know. Her videos have provided me with most of the inspiration/information/guts for my more recent posts about feminism and sex positivity.

The biggest sex myth that I heard growing up was that masturbation would somehow...kill you. Like you were wrong or deranged if it ever crossed your mind. That only guys do it. That you'd never get laid/get kissed/get a boyfriend/get married etc. That people could somehow 'tell' if you'd been fapping.

Whatever.

No comments: