"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ice Coffee Recipe

Now Playing: Hardest of Hearts by Florence + the Machine (hold on to your heart because I'm coming to break it)

I don't drink coffee anymore.

But I do drink ice coffee.

My absolute FAVOURITE is Voltage from Gloria Jeans, but I'm boycotting Gloria Jeans because a) I'm broke and b) GLORIA JEANS IS FUNDING THE ACL'S HOMOPHOBIA. THE LOBBY THAT IS RUN BY A RETARD WHO THINKS THAT CANCER-INDUCING SMOKING IS GOOD AND GAY MARRIAGE IS BAD. WAS FUNDED. BY MY FORMER GO-TO COFFEE SHOP. DA FUCK.

So this is no voltage, because I'm scared of blenders and I'm not a barista, but...I likey:

I just made this up. Just then. I like it but I added honey and it's unbearably sweet. So don't add honey.

In a large glass, add 1tsp instant coffee powder and 1tsp hot chocolate powder. Add the tiniest amount of hot water possible (not too much or you end up with lukewarm watery coffee) and stir until dissolved. Add a dash of vanilla...extract or essence I'm not sure which :P. Put one ice cube into the glass and fill the glass up with cookie dough ice cream. Top up with milk.

ENJOY :P


No comments: