"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #75

Now Playing: Untouchable by Taylor Swift (untouchable like a distant diamond sky, I'm reaching out and I just can't tell you why)

#676: Talia Castellano. A beautiful girl with a beautiful smile and a very, very humbling story. 

#677: Bubble tea in the city!

#678: Graduation ceremony rehearsal. Inadvertently hilarious.

#679: Hospital visits and all that shit

#680: Mix 1tbsp eucalyptus oil with 1tbsp ACV. Scalp ecstasy. It was euphoric. 

#681: Hilariously awkward dude on the train

#682: There's this dude who takes my bus who uses a Walkman. Like, legit, a real retro Walkman. His arms are also as skinny as mine. 

#683: 158cm and 52kg. So I've lost weight. I've also apparently shrunk.

#684: Claire in between Jesse and Lawson - adowable :P

#685: The sweetest little toddler girl on my bus every day

#686: I love you to the moon and back 

No comments: