"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, September 27, 2012

volatile

quod me nutrit me destruit
i         couldn't          say          no

precarious and dangerous
how easily you provoke me

and i can count each scar and bruise

strength in itself is a vulnerability

and i am
soverytired
of hating you

there is nothing to be gained
from spite

and i know i am selfish and greedy
but i will never stop loving

i was starved of touch
and from craving came caving

and sometimes i like to pretend
like a child

that a kiss will make everything alright

it is hard to stand on your own two feet
when you are volatile

click here for a discussion of volatile

No comments: