"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

사랑

So I want to believe you, really, I do.

Because you're my best friend in the whole world and I love you to the moon and back.

I want to say that you'd never lie to me and that you've never told anyone else a different story.

But I know that's not true.

And I don't know what you're doing or what's going through your head.

But I know that I can't trust you anymore.

And it doesn't matter what other people have said or done, nobody's hurt me as much as you have.


No comments: