"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, September 30, 2012

:)

Now Playing: Begin Again by Taylor Swift (turn the key and put my headphones on, he always said he didn't get this song but I do)

I've gotten some lovely comments from some lovely people that I know and it's so nice to know that you drop by here when you're...supposed to be studying for mocks...:P

BUUUT I feel really bad because I can't publish any comments with my name in it :(

So if your comment doesn't show, I've read it and I love you! But I can't publish anything that breaches privacy.

ILY!!!

No comments: