"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, September 27, 2012

still angry.

So I walked in furious and walked out...not furious.

There are some people you just can't stay angry at.

I know you lied to me. And I'm still hurt, and I'm still angry. And I know you're not telling anyone the whole story and I know more than you think. And I'm not going to apologise for being angry, for still being angry. You owe me this at least.

But there is no point in being angry. I can't tell you anything and I know you will deny everything. All this does is affect other people. And I suppose it is hypocritical of me to be angry at you for being a liar when I lie to you every day. And it is all in the past, I know.

I haven't forgiven you, not really. But all I can think of is how good a friend you have been and how close we have become and it's not easy for me to just throw that all away. I didn't blow over because I'm okay, I just want to think that we can get through all this exam shit and etc still on speaking terms. There isn't much I wouldn't do to keep things the way they are. I'm not tired of you, but I'm tired of the lies and I'm tired of getting hurt and I'm tired of crying and drama. And I'm tired of apologies and excuses and I am tired of forgiving you. When things are going good it's great but when you let me down it's really, really horrible.

So this is your last chance. If you hurt me again I swear I will never forgive you. If we are really friends you won't lie to me again.    

No comments: