"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, June 03, 2012

Green Tea Detox

Now Playing: Moving to Mars by Coldplay (and I heard it on the radio that one day we'll be living in the stars)

I'll admit, going so long without technically washing my hair was giving me the creeps.

But there is no way I'm going to put up with that manky bulletproof residue from bicarb. So...I have invented a little detox, which I'll do from time to time, whenever my hair needs a little pick me up.

Green Tea Detox:
2 cups green tea
2 tsp bicarb soda

Dissolve bicarb in green tea, tip over hair and massage in. Rinse thoroughly, follow with black tea and rosemary acid (this is really important! ph balance!). Use occasionally to strip hair.

Super soft, clean hair! Happy.


No comments: