"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #46

Now Playing: A Drop In The Ocean (Cover) by Michael Schulte (a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather, I was praying that you and me might end up together)

#381: I've never really understood why every time you win a game of Solitaire all the cards commit suicide. 

#382: Sometimes it's not the things you do, but what you mean by them that count.

#383: I think I've perfected the art of being enchantingly funny even when the last thing I want to do is laugh

#384: Now you know what I want for my eighteenth birthday ;P

#385: One day you and I will both get what we want. I promise. No matter how horrible high school boys are, Prince Charming exists for you and for me. 

#386: Maybe I should start thinking of the consequences a little more

#387: I wish I could bury the hatchet and make it a loving cup, but I can't. Not by myself. I couldn't face you by myself. I swore I would replace you, but I think I've gone one better; I've gone above you. You wouldn't understand that, though. 

#388: I've never had much success in things that involve luck, and people, and patience. 
    

No comments: