"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #48

Now Playing: Fix You by Coldplay (when you love someone and it goes to waste...when you're too in love to let go) 

#401: You were a douche today. Seriously. 

#402: If there was ever anything to get me to wake up...that would be it. 

#403: Why are university campuses so damn big?

#404: Whole day of English lectures. Exhausting. 

#405: Bombshells! Three! In one day! Too much to handle!

#406: It's a very, very small world. 

#407: Being a guilty pleasure is not as fun as you might think.

#408: How on earth do you expect me to like you when you never let me have fun?

#409: It's fascinating, the impact people can have on one's behaviour. With some, you're an angel. With others, you're scum, even to the people you're usually angelic towards

#410: The most incredible things happen when you least expect it. 

  

 

No comments: