"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #42

Now Playing: Breath of Life by Florence + The Machine (Who's side am I on? Who's side am I?)

#346: I got my red lace eventually...

#347: metaphysical girl talk

#348: Who let Dita von Teese loose on Target lingerie? They hardly count as clothes. 

#349: Growing Up Asian in Australia. Seriously. Good. Book.

#350: I'm sure Sir Grant Hughson will rock somebody's world...

#351: peripheral vision. acquire some. 

#352: How can you not like Philippa Gregory? 

#353: You gotta love girlfriends. Specifically, you gotta love being pounced on every time you so much as look at a guy.   

No comments: