"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #44

Now Playing: Speed of Sound by Coldplay (how long before you decide? Before I know what it feels like?)

#361: You'd think a blogaholic like me would have this blog saved somewhere, but honestly, I find it like everyone else. God bless Google. 

#362: Best hug ever ;P

#363: Don't you just love it when your dog starts questioning your sanity?

#364: ZONE 3 HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

#365: heart shaped lips. 

#366: korean alphabet in advocacy

#367: You still can't pronounce my name right. 

#368: thunder in ancient history. Pericles is pissed at us for botching all the facts. 

 

No comments: