"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #37

Now Playing: Cameo Lover (Live at Sing Sing Studios) by Kimbra (every day's like talking in your sleep, love feels like a silhouette in dreams)

#299: I can dance on the verge in the middle of the city if I want to. 

#300: You know you're stressed when the first thing someone says to you is 'Are you high?'

#301: Soul destroying. Lol. My sympathies are with the maths spec students. I'm looking pretty intelligent now, huh?

#302: Love and other animals

#303: Curiosity killed the cat. But I'm not a freaking cat. 

#304: Sleeping Beauty ;P

#305: Coconut oil. Muchos love.

#306: This lack of routine is seriously screwing with my head.

#307: Pfft. Learn to multitask, woman. 

#308: At last! I have a second opinion! ALL YOU FREAKING TALK ABOUT IS BASKETBALL.

#309: Epsom salt + raw sugar + coconut oil + honey = heaven (don't eat it! find something else to do with it...)

#310: Arguing with a teapot is scarier than it sounds...

#311: Now is beautiful. 

No comments: