"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #49

Now Playing: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri (I have died every day waiting for you, darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more)

#411: I wonder what my current obsession with solitaire says about my current frame of mind? (I've never had much patience with real cards, but I do like klondike)

#412: Cheeky ;P

#413: Something I legitimately had to write in my ancient history notes: Revolt of Lesbos, NOT Lesbian Revolt

#414: If the joll troll does that again I might actually sink into a permanent state of cartharsis. 

#415: I'm an aesthetic kind of person; I like things, and people, who appeal to the senses. Without a handful of people school would just be like a massive dose of anaesthetic and, trust me, I should know.

#416: Last day of laser tag :( 

#417: My revenge is complete. So there, an Asian can come top in English. 

#418: Despite not having any brothers I have mastered the art of calmly making my way home, making a beeline for the fridge and stuffing my face with anything remotely edible. I haz skills. 

#419: It's not how big they are, darling, it's what you do with them. ;P

#420: Return of the Belephant

#421: Skye has taken hostage a frisbee from Target. Oh, the irony of a dog dragging around a target...

 

No comments: