"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

yeah...about that.

Now Playing: Never Let Me Go by Florence + the Machine (though the pressure's hard to take, it's the only way I can escape, seems a heavy choice to make, and now I am under)

Apparently this story is making the rounds of Facebook...

Okay. I missed my Politics exam. Happy?

And it was my fault, I'll admit it. The long, boring story cut short (but still boring) is that I changed my exam timetable whilst it was still being drafted, and so the deputy principal wrote on my draft exam timetable. When I got the final copy it looked exactly the same as the draft, so I kept the draft with me because the changes were written on. I don't know, it made sense in my head.

But apparently, the two copies were different. You know I don't do numbers and the layout of the timetable doesn't make it easy to pick out the times. The politics exam was swapped from afternoon to morning. And so of course I showed up in the afternoon. I sat the exam that afternoon, no big deal.

Yeah, I'm a muppet.

There. Really not that interesting.

No comments: