"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, June 01, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #34

Now Playing: Kiss With a Fist by Florence + The Machine

#269: A kiss with a fist is better than none. 

#270: Being cruel ;P

#271: Exams. Bad. Exams when sick. Worse.  Stumbling into the Fuhrer looking like a walking corpse. Worse still. Ah well, three down, three to go. 

#272: Me and numbers. Match made in heaven. Pity we're on earth.

#273: Sleepyhead ;P 

#274: You wouldn't believe half the things I get up to now, but let's just say it throws you deep into the realms of inadequacy. 

#275: Dear hormones, if I wanted to look like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, I would have bought one for charity. 

#276: Food is my first love XD

#277:  Why must men suck at multitasking? 

#278: My fluffy little Ewok got a BAAAAD haircut. Now it looks like a drunk lemur.  

#279: Getting lost in music. I doubt anyone dances as weirdly as I do. I watch far too much of Kimbra.  

No comments: