"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

random things i've done in the name of procrastination:

Now Playing: Death Will Never Conquer (Live) by Coldplay (one day death is going to conquer me, I'll be down where the waters flow)

1. Facial! (my face is green and tingly at the moment...The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask is Uh-May-Zing)

2. Blog. Way, way too much.

3. I've never been so religious about coconut oil until exam week

4. Email...(I'm old school like that)

5. Dance to Death Will Never Conquer. Or You Belong With Me. Or Kiss With a Fist. Or Warrior. You get the picture.

6. One Directioning! Is very addictive!

7. Watching comedy. I love standup. My favourites are Adam Hills, Jeff Green, Wil Anderson, Jack Whitehall, Russell Howard and Ed Byrne.

8. I actually have a notebook I carry around everywhere. I write down random thoughts, funny ideas, the beginnings of poems I hardly ever finish. I do it really quickly and discreetly, people don't notice. I've become a crazy person.

9. I can't sing because I'm still sick (sore throat...waahh...) so I've just been miming really dramatically. Is quite disturbing when people see me and don't understand that when I sing/lip sync, I am LOST IN DA MUSIC.

No comments: