"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, June 14, 2012

indellible ink.

Now Playing: Cameo Lover (Live at Sing Sing Studios) by Kimbra (I don't want no other, you're my cameo lover, only here for a moment or two...)

If I smiled at you like an idiot it's not because I'm in love, or because I'm high - I AM HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

It's amazingly cool to feel good on a bad hair day.

Don't believe me? I got coconut oil in my hair, plus last night was not a washing-hair day (it was still a tea rinse day but my hair is still complaining) and I got caught in the rain. I looked like Snape.

I don't care. The goop will wash out tonight with a little applesauce. But the 92% on my English paper? That, my friend, is indellible ink. 

No comments: