"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, June 08, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #38

Now Playing: The Scientist by Coldplay (Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry, you don't know how lovely you are.)

#312: Too many Ryans?

#313: ESTROGEN RUSH!!!

#314: I was dancing to Death Will Never Conquer and drinking ginger beer. That does not constitute being drunk.

#315: I was aiming for 50s but I think I got lost in the 80s. Ah well, RED CONVERSES FOR THE WIN

#316: 오빠

#317: NO MORE EXAMS!!!!! WOOOT!!!!! 

#318: Psychology exam screw up. LOLS. 

No comments: