"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #40

Now Playing: Settle Down (Life at Spotify) by Kimbra (she's got a fancy car, she wants to take you far from the city lights and sounds deep into the dark)

#323: Temper tantrum

#324: A hug. You and your way of making me forget what was wrong, it should be illegal. 

#325: Why was I the one saying sorry?

#326: I beat a teapot. It's harder than it sounds.

#327: ZONE 3!!!! I SUCK!!!! WHO CARES????

#328: What would Katherine say to Anne if she knew Jane was on the rise?

#329: 'Gettin' my Ps. Life is just so very hard, you know.'

#330: Girl talk in Ancient History ;P

#331: Boys. You can't live with them, you can't live without them.

#332: You gotta love the buses we're forced to use at school. It's like carefully architected genocide.  

No comments: