"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, June 29, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #51

Now Playing: What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction (being the way that you are is enough)

#431: Sleep deprivation. Makes me regress into early childhood. And giggle at absolutely everything.

#432: For the love of peace, my loveable motherfucker, I was only stretching! 

#433: English speech. Shaky. 

#434: STOP PUTTING PAPER IN MY TEA WOMAN!!!!

#435: Such is the power of lace that it doesn't even matter if nobody sees it but you. 

#436: I don't know if I can accurately describe the exquisite agony of getting apple cider vinegar in a papercut. 

#437: Today was not the day to forget my leaver's jumper. Freaking. Cold. 

#438: I am an English student, not a standup comedian. This was assessed work, not some joke. Don't you dare heckle me ever again. 

#439: ATAR predictions. The world's biggest scam.

#440: Breakfast with the boss cancelled. We're all heartbroken. 

#441: I believe you now.

#442: I haven't had oysters in aaaaaaages. Not that I really need them, you know, but...  

No comments: