"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #43

Now Playing: The Hardest Part/Postcards From Far Away by Coldplay (the hardest part was letting go, not taking part. You really broke my heart.)

#354: A Streetcar Named Desire

#355: Calvin. Klein. Lipstick.

#356: Bipolar weather, much?

#357: I will never apologise for being myself. 

#358: Couch talk. Are you my Freud?

#359: Some things never change. I've been running to school since I was six years old.

#360: Beauty is a transitory posession.  

No comments: