"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, June 03, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #35

Now Playing: Breath of Life by Florence + The Machine (I was looking for a breath of life, a little touch of heavenly light, but all the choirs in my head sang 'no'...)

#280: When you're good at multitasking you're also very good at getting very bored very easily

#281: You know you're short when you put on a 'jumper' and it falls to your knees

#282: Heels make everything okay

#283: Somebody. Stole. My. Swing.

#284: Am I the only person in the whole world who likes drinking plain hot water?

#285: I love all the people who have somehow contributed to the 385 songs on my playlist. Muchos love.

#286: I've had to live without singing for three days now. People don't realize that I sing a *lot* - just not really in public, because I kinda suck, unlike this guy. But I am actually going insane.  

No comments: