"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, June 25, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #47

Now Playing: Tied Together With a Smile by Taylor Swift (and no one knows that you cry, but you don't tell anyone that you might not meet the golden one)

#389: I don't regret making a good friend. I don't even regret pushing things too far. At least nobody can say that I didn't do my best, I didn't try my hardest. 

#390: I might not have deserved it, but I was totally asking for it. 

#391: You can fix anything with pink lipstick and a big floppy hairbow. 

#392: At least that's the only time I'll ever get whacked by maths spec ;P

#393: I feel like one of the big kids now. I've learned a lot. I think I know what I'm doing.

#394: Please don't look me in the eye and call me cute. Please. It's really really weird when you say it. And I'm not sorry that I wouldn't mind some other people saying it, because that's just how it is and it would be cruel to you to pretend otherwise.

#395: Dear breakout. This is really not fair. You can't even blame hormones.

#396: Freezing cold fingers inhibiting my normal multitasking ninja skills...

#397: Yes, I know I have an embarassing email. Yes, I know I probably should change it. 

#398: Black tea is an acquired taste, and acquired only by the unavailability of milk safe for human consumption. 

#399: It wouldn't be fair on you to let on...

#400: I take my hat off to you because I understand why you won't do the same. We all think you're so brave, and you're still so beautiful.     
 

No comments: