"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, June 04, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #36

Now Playing: Fearless by Taylor Swift (and I don't know how it gets better than this, you take my hand and drag me head first, fearless)

#287: Just...living in the moment

#288: Whoever doesn't lick peanut butter off their fingers doesn't know how to live.  

#289: I am so done with exam week. Seriously.

#290:  Ed Byrne <3

#291: Girl talk. Thank you muchos, Belephant. 

#292: Time Traveller's Wife + Florence & The Machine + bubble bath = girly heaven ;P

#293: Brie cheese!

#294: I'm not one to judge myself on how other people see me, but...I'm not entirely immune to flattery...

#295: Only exercise of the day: dancing to You Belong With Me

#296: Trying to acclimatise my hair to every other day washing, daily tea rinses and weekly bicarb detoxes. Read: lots of cornstarch!

#297: Love my fuzzy eyebrows XD 

#298: It's not that I like the 'hacked off with a chainsaw' look...but my nails kept breaking and it was seriously annoying. Please forgive my dodgy manicure. 

No comments: