"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, June 22, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #45

Now Playing: Wide Awake by Katy Perry (I wish I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't dive in, I wouldn't bow down. Gravity hurts, you made it so sweet, until I woke up on the concrete)

#369: Random whipped puppy whimpers walking up the stairs. Seriously, I hate Thursdays.

#370: How very interesting...

#371: You've always struck me as the kind of person who's not really sure what he wants

#372: Don't put her happiness over yours, or mine

#373: Whole day of English. My kind of heaven. 

#374: I never thought that, once I had all this, I would still want so much more.

#375: Being attractive hasn't filled the void as well as being accomplished has

#376: One week without my Belephant :(

#377: JC Burke

#378: I am glad you have finally reconciled yourself with who I am. I never stopped being your friend, even when you stopped being mine.

#379: Adorable baby in a noodle shop that would make Dracula clucky. 

#380: I never thought I ever asked for too much. All I ever wanted was boy meets girl.  

No comments: