"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, May 06, 2012

The Girl Named Beauty.

I had forgotten
How lovely you are.

Forgive me

You will never ask,
And I will never tell,

But I apologise.

You do not know
How much I know

I am sure we have cried ourselves to sleep
For the same reasons;
For the reasons we dare not speak of.

It is strange,
I suppose,
To know so much

Yet only mention it
In passing...

I suppose
Katherine and Anne
Never had much to say to one another.

I never wanted to love him
Or hate you.

I envy you,
Truly.

I envy your beauty
That sparkles even in your name.

No comments: