"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #29

#229: Dancing around in my pjs singing What Makes You Beautiful

#230: Simlish

#231: Hehehe...now it's broken, now it ain't. 

#232: Theatre was amazing! All the girls dressed up, all the boys wore jeans...

#233: If I let myself think of all your offences against me, I would have great cause to hate you

#234: Variations (or I am very boring when it comes to music): I have three versions each of Good Intent, Turning Tables, Somebody That I Used to Know, Breaking Down, Fix You, Love The Way You Lie, Teardrops On My Guitar, Viva la Vida and, ahem...five versions of Wavin' Flag...

#235: Standing at the theatre waiting for a lift home was humbling; it reminded me how scary the city is and how very very little I am. 

No comments: