"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, May 21, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #30

Now Playing: Good Intent (Simlish) by Kimbra

#236: MASSIVE EPIC BREAKOUT. The advice of a self-conscious makeup addict? Just wing it. SMILE. Avoid mirrors ;P

#237: Cesare Borgia XD

#238: I'm so angry, and I'm even angrier that I have no valid reason to be angry. 

#239: Cookies!

#240: Melt my heart with peanut butter :P

#241: 3 versions of Two Way Street...why is that the MAGIC number???

#242: You, uh...left without your bag...

#243: Listening to bad 90s music (she's so HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH high above me, she's so lovely, she's so HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH, my Cleopatra, Joan of Arc and Aphrodite) An immortal bitten by a snake on fire???

#244: In times of war recklessness, intensity, is justified. In times of peace, you get institutionalized.

  

No comments: