"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, May 04, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #17

Now Playing: Time to Say Goodbye by Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman

#121: You have to be wary of people who seem to be very well practiced in apologizing

#122: Your chocolate yogo was more endearing than your Coldplay mug ;P

#123: My brother's tree would touch the lit classroom's ceiling

#124: Stumpy. Jesus. 

#125: I found my copy of The Turning! 

#126: I have a Cedric Diggory card thingy. I am not in love with Robert Pattinson. But I do like Cedric. 

#127: When in doubt, declare your love for Mathew Baynton. 

...More to come.   

No comments: