"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

One identity.

I always find it strange when people accuse me of saying stuff that's on my blog.

Because, you know...it is my blog. I'm hardly plaguerizing...myself...

This blog is filled with my opinions, my jokes, my observances. I reserve the right to use them in real time, as well. Surely it's not a crime to quote your own work.

And then other people accuse me of continuing conversations on my blog. Which is also nonsensical, seeing as many people largely see my blog as an extension of conversation anyway. I write what I see, what I know. If a conversation stirs an idea or an opinion - or a snarky little FYI - then why shouldn't I post it here? A blog is all about broadcasting.

Just sayin'.

No comments: