"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #22

Now Playing: 'Monster' by Paramore

#165: 159cm. I'm a freaking Ewok.

#166: I didn't know my Kotex calendar predicted your PMS as well as mine...

#167: Mademoiselle Claire's casual mental collapse

#168: The multilingual, politically incorrect technicolour minger. Happy 17th, Callistina

#169: My favourite song ;P

#170: Lush.

#171: purple earrings

#172: There are definite pros of the company of the fucking mother fucker you're so fond of

#173: Easter chai

#174: Cougal

#175: Is it sad that the only appeal of Melbourne U is the HOGWARTS HALL????

No comments: