"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Thursday, May 03, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #16:

Now Playing: 'Stand and Deliver' by Adam & The Ants

#112: Cristy calls me Aspasia. I don't know whether to be honoured or offended.

#113: Non sequiteurs

#114: Cristy's Stumpy Song

#115: My hands are tied, but my eyes are open

#116: Being provocative is like being proactive, only infinitely more efficient

#117: The coolest guy has a little bottle of cologne in his locker. 

#118: Economics. Don't get it, but I can construct a history argument based on it.

#119: My fluffy little Ewok with halitosis

#120: I've always found it hilarious that I get on just fine with the math teacher's son

...More to come.  

No comments: