"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #26

Now Playing: 'Breaking Down (Acoustic)' by Florence + The Machine

#204: WOMAN! CONTROL YOUR HOMONES!

#205: You'll never know how your smile breaks my heart 

#206: I spent the whole day playing cat and mouse. FML.

#207:Strange things happen in theatres

#208: Pouting over a swollen lip would be somewhat counterproductive, right?

#209: 'And the Spartans may help, but the Spartans may be doing religion that day...'

#210: Why are all the seedy boys in my form? I'm not complaining, though. 

#211: I HAAAAAVE...three versions of Turning Tables. And Breaking Down. WE-IRD. 

#212: I'm regressing. I read a little bit of Breaking Dawn a few nights ago. 

#213: The western women writer fighters: Elizabeth of England, Christina of Sweden, Catherine of Russia. 

No comments: