"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, May 07, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #20

Now Playing: 'Cameo Lover (Live at Sing Sing Studios)' by Kimbra


#144: New pretty lacy things

#145: Just casually...dying of embarassment...

#146: Just because I'm tired, in school uniform, listening to music and off with the fairies DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T SEE YOU STARING

#147: I. Hate. My. Email. Address.

#148: Ryan and James: Same height, same weight, same ethnicity, same gender, same psych class. Coincidence!? I think not...;P Love my clone. 

#149: Both earphones in: I love you, leave me alone. Universal language known to all but The Grown Ups. 

#150: You were supposed to agree with me


#151: The French/English/PNG/Australian girl born in Texas. 


#152: Pretty babies. Cute. Pretty baby clothes. Cute. Adult diaper in the Reject Shop. Creepy. 


#153: Holy tights. 


#154: We've lost the purity of the pursuit of knowledge. One of the headings of my notes today was 'What Is In The Test'. 


...More to come.

No comments: