"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #27:

Now Playing: Strangeness and Charm by Florence + The Machine 

#214: I could have spent an eternity just talking to you. 

#215: Casually killing trees in the name of indoctrination education 

#216: It's a bit like being held by a rock. 

#217: Florence + The Machine are coming to Perth tomorrow!....not that I'm going, it just seems a bit more exciting than the impending doom of the massive onslaught of assessments.  

#218: I'll pretend to feel nothing and want nothing

#219: I can't wait until next year. Next year I'll watch every play I can afford, and see who I like when I like, on my terms. 

#220: 'You know when you're little and you like someone, so you tell your friends who tell his friends who tell him, and so through word of mouth the boy you like somehow gathers that you like him? Well Aegina complained to Corcyra to complain to Athens, who just happened to be in Sparta that day...

#221: Listening to One Direction in Ancient History.

No comments: