"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, May 14, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #25

Now Playing: 'Bedroom Hymns' by Florence + The Machine

#193: My music snobs. 

#194: Florence + The Machine

#195: Taller people don't always have the edge

#196: You is smart. You is kind. You is important. 

#197: Cristy (and the Stumpy Song) is back!

#198: Could you make it less...whiney?

#199: Just put it in a blender! (whatever you say, Jubbsy, whatever you say)

#200: Do I look like a cat to you? 

#201: Are you at any point gonna turn on your computer and write something, or is that not how you roll? 

#202: You mean far too much to me for me to give a damn 

 ..More to come.

 

No comments: