"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #21

Now Playing: 'Close Every Door' by Ryan Bunney

#155: C'est tres jolie, ma petite

#156: Helping a friend in need

#157: It's funny that we disagree on anything and everything but we both like the same Coldplay album.   

#158: Tights and shorts

#159: Hello, darling!

#160: Playing in the rain

#161: Metaphorically weeing on a locker???

#162: Why does my Kotex calendar feel like the harbinger of doom?

#163: Jubbsy hugs!

#164: I've run out of peanut butter :( 

#165: Right on cue, Yellow comes on XD

...More to come.  

No comments: