"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Friday, May 11, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #23

Now Playing: Wuthering Heights by Hayley Westenra

#176: Hormonal spatz No. 521996: blubbering into Claire's shoulder over nothing.

#177: Mock trials. In which I play a man and he plays a woman.

#178: Getting lost in the city (Supreme Court? I thought you said London Court!)

#179: 'I wash my windows every day. Sometimes twice.'

#180: I'll buy you a drink

#181: SUGAR RUSH!!!

#182: You just lost your witginity! (????)

#183: 'Tom, stop staring, you haven't got a chance with a Penrhos girl' 

#184: What an intelligent ex I have

#185: The Great Feud of 12H

#186: Oh God, I miss my Porsche...

...More to come. 

No comments: