"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, May 13, 2012

sweet.

Now Playing: 'Wherever You Will Go' by The Calling

When I was about eight to thirteen a few people I know started families, and I developed a bit of a reputation of being the girl who loved babies; the most eager (and cheap) babysitter around. Now, all those kids are growing up, and I'm starting to feel...old. 

I love little kids. I love how sweet and innocent they are. I love how that careful element of cool calculation is blissfully missing with every word, hug, kiss on the cheek. Teenagers...teenagers scare me, because they're so passive-aggressive; passively indifferent and aggressively emotional, all at once. It drives me insane.

I love simpler times, simpler people. Little people who can  be enthralled enough by a story about a witch living in my closet to stay out of places that they shouldn't go to.

And it's pretty hilarious, some of the stuff that comes out of their mouths.

Pour exemple....

'I'm never gonna get married coz if you get married you have to kiss people like actually kiss people like this OM OM OM OM and that's really yucky i'm only ever gonna kiss my mummy and my daddy...'

Ahhh...youth...




No comments: