"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Monday, May 07, 2012

Yellow

It is not just women who bring forth.
I love men who lock themselves away

And then
Unveil their craft,
Their heart.

Call it a painting, a poem, a song.
Call it art.

I surrender the pieces of my heart to you. 
Turn it into something beautiful for me.

You and I
Can be artists together

We can come together
And create anything

Call it a house, a child, a tree
Call it love.

You see,
My love

I am an artist, too

I can play God
And paint my own universe
In pen-ink and tearstains

In my world
The stars all shine for you.

Inspired by 'Yellow' by Coldplay

No comments: