"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Sunday, May 06, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #19

Now Playing: 'Victorian Invention Song' by Horrible Histories

#136: You are amazingly talented at getting people back on speaking terms with you.

#137: The Girl Named Beauty

#138: My legs (copyrighted to my mother) + tights + favourite heels + fluffy party dress = vavaVOOM. Just sayin. 

#139: A blouse, a pencil skirt and a visual illusion...

#140: Contact burns. On my face. No fun.

#141: Casually dissecting one of those 'Australia Day' koalas. Did you know that some of the members of 1D apparently contracted chlamydia from a koala that peed on them?

#142: Birthday soup, birthday noodles and birthday cake

#143: A little taste of something sweet and naughty...

...More to come.

No comments: