"I don't think that being a strong person is about ignoring your emotions and fighting your feelings. Putting on a brave face doesn't mean you're a brave person. That's why everybody in my life knows everything that I'm going through. I can't hide anything from them. People need to realise that being open isn't the same as being weak."

- Taylor Swift

Wednesday, May 02, 2012

A Thousand Thousand Fearless Things #15

Now Playing: 'Listening Man' by The Bees

#104: I love the way my hair feels after I've washed it with oatmeal. I...don't think many people can say that. 

#105: My baby cousin on durian: JEEEEE SOOOOOO JIE JIE!!!! SAAAAAI GOOOOO MAAAAA!!! Mmmmmmmmm!!!! Yuuuuummmy!!!!!! Veeeerrrry niiiiiiiice!!!!! (durian is so freaking delicious it makes me mess up my words. It makes a two year old incomprehensible.)

#106: 'I want you to sit down next to him and talk to him.' Not happening, Claire, not freaking happening.

#107: Horrible Histories!!!!

#108: Shorter girls have better curves. True story.

#109:  My friend calls me James. I call her Ryan. Boys names have more character.

#110: Swore that I would make colloidal oatmeal after taking far too long washing normal oats of my hair. Took one look at the blender. Changed my mind. 

#111: I love how boys think that cuticle nippers and eyelash curlers are medieval torture devices

...More to come. 

No comments: